Why did you divorce or left your ex partner?

or why did she/he left you?

Favorite Answer

Decided that they were better off with a member of the same sex

My husband liked the idea of being marry, but he did not know how to be a husband, and he didn't put away child like things and become a man, I did not see that until after the fact but when I did trust me either you grow up or out after trying to make it work, He could not stop running out with the boys, and wanted me to stay back, I don't think so. I am a Woman and need a Man

not someones else's child to raise. I did need a son I needed a Husband.

The age difference caught up with us after 10 years of marriage. It was a mutual agreement. I became too old for him...and he became too young for me...we ended up wanting very different things as time went on. We're still very good friends though, and realize that neither of us really did anything "wrong".

My friend divorce her spouse because he left his job as an attorney to become a carpenter. Apparently being a carpenter (and they make good money) wasn't up to her status standards...

He left me for someone else

I have been married 30 years now thank you

• Beejee

Dancing on air.

I've been married to my husband for 4.5 years now.

She left--Immaturity!!!

i didn't love him when i married him i did it to prove to my mom that i could. rebellious teen. then he turned abusive.