Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Would you buy Toilet Paper that was advertised as having Jesus's face on it, but the face was really Yanni's?

Would that be satisfying?

• Favorite Answer

I would not. Even if you don't believe in Jesus as God, the things that he taught are worthwhile moral and social ideals. The stuff added by men later is what I have a problem with. Plus, I'm guessing this TP would be more expensive than the stuff I already buy, and I can't imagine paying a premium just to wipe my a**.

• Weird toilet paper of any kind is a waste of money. And I'm pretty certain Yanni hasn't done THAT much to deserve to be toilet paper Jesus. I'd laugh in the junk shop it was being sold in, though.

i would if it was advertised as Yanni's face. Maybe it could come in a four pack and the other faces on the other rolls could be Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand, and Michael Bolton.

i would buy that stuff by the case.

I wonder what makes you want to look like a retard!

How old are you? 8?

I have seen stupid questions, but this?

Just answer to yourself if you have ever seen the face of Jesus or even of many of your grand parents.

I tell you what just print my picture up there and then clean yourself with it, you will see that my own face is still clean while your body part just picked up the contaminants.

" I don't believe we came from the monkeys, I have too much respect for them to think so".

I wouldn't buy toilet paper with anybody's face on it. That's a bit too kinky for me.

But, I would buy a urinal sticker with the face of the Beloved leader Bush on it.

I would kinda feel ripped off. But, with some of Yanni's music running through my mind (help me), I can at least get some payback...

I don't think I would use a toilet paper if it had a face on it especially if it's a holly figure...

I would not use any toilet paper that has a face on it.

You know quite well that it would not.

What kind of mind comes up with these silly questions? You've got to be 12 years old.

You and forbes69 sucking each other off to post the same questions???