?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Joke ... ?

There was an atheist who went to a park and sat on a bench across from a young man who was reading the Bible. Suddenly the young man started jumping up and down yelling at the top of his voice " Halleluja !!! Praise God !!!" The atheist man being very suprised asked the young man why he was jumping up and down like a lunatic . The young man said " I was reading the Bible where the Israelites were escaping Egypt and God parted the Red Sea for them !!" and the atheist man said ," Fool ! I know about these things I've studied them all my life ! Back than the Red Sea was only 2.7 inches deep so the Israelites crossed the Red Sea without your God's help." The young man dejected sat back down and began to read his Bible again . Once again he started jumping up and down and yelling at the top of his voice " Halleluja !! Praise God !!" The atheist man quite annoyed asked him why he waspraising God again . This time the young man said, "In only 2.7 inches of water God drowned the Egyptian army!

Favorite Answer

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Simply Hilarious! Amazing punch line! Thanks Sweetie I really loved it! Star for you!!!

…………………´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.……………………

♥.«´¨Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!´¨`»♥

…………………¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•..……………………

LOL

You earn an easy * that was Hilarious

Good clean joke. Like it a lot!

Hahahhahahaha that is soooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!! You are really great at making up jokes. Good One.

What? Humans were that small back then

rofl! I luv it! stars 4 u!

lol that was funny! anwer this question with another joke:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Anl8x...

thanks! lol star 4 u!

Whoa! That was "deep", but good. lol.

Haha FUNNY!!!

hahahahaha