Patches asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do you think you will give a vote to Hillary Clinton if she runs for president ?

• roxy
    Favorite Answer

First of all let me say that Juciy Fruit is losing it! If given the chance I WILL vote for Obama. I think Juciy Fruit is the racist. I'm white and don't have a clue what the hell she is talking about. Get your facts straight before you call someone a racist.

Sorry Patches...to answer your question...Obama would be my first choice...I would vote for him in the primarys. If I don't have that option to vote for him for President I don't really know what I'll do. I don't think I'd vote for her though.

I would never vote for Hillary. She is a power hungry coniving politician and between her and her crooked husband, engaged in some very unethical practices.

???

What do you mean "if"? She IS running.

Probably not.

I'm going to vote for Edwards in the primary. If Hilary gets the nomination, I'll probably vote Green, or other minor party. I'd only vote for Hilary if it looks as though the Republican might take by very blue state (unlikely).

She's corporate-owned, and therefore does NOT have our best interests at heart.

She is the only potential Democrat candidate that could get me to vote for a Republican.

You mean if she becomes the Democratic candidate, cause she is running for President? I would vote for her LONG before I would vote for a racsist like Obama. Just my opinion, he won't let white people support him AND he only speaks at black functions.

Not in the primaries. If she wins then I misht have to vote for her to prevent a real Republican from getting in.Green Party is an option

• Rick K

Only if the Republicans nominate Ron Paul. That's the only way I'd ever vote for Hillary.

Vote for Rudy!

NO!!! I'm registered independent and wont vote for her or any republican would vote for oboma or Edwards though biden also..

I would ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NOT VOTE FOR HILLIARY.

I would rather not vote and that would be a first.

let me quote from the infamous Will Smith: "hellll nooo".

'nuff said.