Anonymous

Are criminals made by nature or nuture?

I have class assignment and I need help.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with the first poster.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think nuture as i think the way parents bring their kids up has a big effect on kids. For example if a family or theifs, and there way of lfe is to steal, and may they sell drugs. Then it is most certain the kids will get brought into this, and follow in there parents footsteps. Also if kids get in to the wrong circles of friends, this also has a downward spiral for the kids. I am doing ciminology at uni at the mo, and my work placement is at Youth Offending Service, and when you see some of the young kids and then meet there parents it sometimes allows you to maybe understand why they committed a crime, as their parents are dreadful role models.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Need help with a class assignment...If you are serious, since this is a psychology question, you'll have a better chance of getting a decent grade if you consult psychology resources instead of this pile of human mind-spill.

• 1 decade ago

Great question. It depends on which frame of view you'd look at it. If you go for Freud, then humans are born bad. Humans are by nature would like to fulfill their inner most needs (ego). If you look at it on a higher level then ( i forgot the term) then humans are molded by their interactions with others and the environment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Made by the system..!! Rehabilitation programs of our justice system works so well that after being paroled 99% of them have trouble finding jobs because of the felony convictions..!! What kind of justice is that..?? You tell me..!!

• 1 decade ago

Nurture. Although their are some kids who are rich, and still shoot up entire schools of innocent children. So who knows, some kids are just crazy.

• 1 decade ago

i would say both! its in our nature to teach your loved ones good and bad. but in our nature to sin as well

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its 50/50 both

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.