Big boobs are annoying ? HELP!!!!!!!!!!?

i have 36c its so annoying guys love me and girls hate me lol....... i love to play sports but its annoying when i try to catch a football or throw a baseball so yeah...answer if you have any tips.............. ps im only 13

Favorite Answer

lol have fun.

I know how you feel, Im 15 and a 36dd-ddd. It can be annoying. I play softball, and I usually strap em down with 2 sports bras. Don't be ashamed, but, don't show them off either. Guys can be jerks, but others will catch up. You may want to consider breast reduction(I am) in the future

Source(s): My own problems
  • .

Wear a good support bra and be proud of what you have. It's inconvenient at your age, but a few years from now they won't be such an issue. That's the size many women would like to be...but they can get in the way if you are active.

Hang in there. I know it's tough (oh how I wished mine would go away when I was your age!) but the awkwardness passes and you learn to adjust to them...a lot of adult women pay good money to buy what Nature gifted you with.

i'm hoping this would not sound condescending yet I believe the others here you somewhat could wait in the previous thinking the surgical procedure. i'm married to a woman with a extensive chest and she or he used to have each style of subject concerns. such as you, her self assurance grew to become into shot because of the fact of each and all the lads, her decrease back ached and so on. I confident her to have a genuine coronary heart to coronary heart with the surgeon approximately her emotions and such, he helped her touch the community fitness midsection and a stable female instructor who empathised together with her and placed her on a stable exercising regime to bolster her decrease back to assist her breasts. The surgeon then helped her manage the psychological subject concerns that she had approximately her self photograph. She's been invariably thankful to me for assisting her paintings by using this as a exchange of going decrease than the knife and now hence of the exercising she has an exceptionally super chest and she or he's amazingly pleased with them too now. besides I certainly have heard that your breasts do no longer truthfully cease coming up till you're approximately 24-25 so which you ought to reason issues in an prolonged time if youhave them operated on whilst your nevertheless coming up.

Yeah, they can be annoying, but just use really tight sports bras. Whenever i play sports, and i like to play alot, they are secure and in place. Get tight bras, even though in the first couple of weeks, they feel, awkward, you'll get used to them, then they wont' bounce around too much and be more secure.

Wow. When I was in school, I was 34B. Now that I am

older, I am 38DD. I never had any children either though

I did put on 25 pounds extra.

All I can say is wear a sports bra. Good Luck.

Wear a sports bra. When the other girls develop then boys will love them and the yet undeveloped girls will start hating them instead of you.

You'll get used to it, and the girls will start catching up eventually and get over their jealously. I've been a 36D since I was 15, I know the feeling.

Be proud of what u've got! I pity flat screen women and wonder what they use to attract men! No matter how beautiful you look, without those, you are incomplete as far as i'm concerned. A friend of mine calls me boobs freak! I love them. I prefer 34d however...

wear a bra that gives you the support you need, maybe a sports bra. and to be honest 36 c isn't really that big, try being me iv got 32 DD!!!!

feel happy girl ..boys like me just like the size u have.....just go on wth it ..take good care of them .....and about annoying thing u ll get to used for it...