Asked me to dance?? Does he like me??

Ok, so my birthday was last night and I had a dance. The deejay announced a "Guys' Choice" dance and all of us girls sorta stood there and waited to see who would choose us. My crush came up and was like, "I guess I better pick the birthday girl." So we started dancing where my left hand was on his shoulder and his was on my waist. We clasped right hands. Then, like 30 seconds later, his friend comes up and takes our right hands apart. He puts mine on my crush's shoulder and my crush's on my waist. Then his friend left and we danced the rest of the song. Also, after the party was over he told me he had a lot of fun and the party was amazing. Does he like me or not?

Favorite Answer

For sure he does. He had the balls to come upto you and dance. A guy only gets the courage to do that if he's really into the girl

he totally likes you!! maybe you should start talking to him more regularly now.

good luck and i hope everything works out between you two!!

Does the word "duh" mean anything to you?