Someone help, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEESE?

ok, me and my gf were having fun, and we were doing what couples do..then we got sexually close and i put it in and took it out in like 2 seconds....AND bad thing is we didn't use condom..so do you guys think she will get pregnant?? i am scared!!

i am scared, her mom told her she will disown her if she get pregnant!! PLEASE i need your opinion......

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She could get pregnant. Dont tell your parents untill after she takes a test...unless you feel guilty, then do so.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is a chance. it is based on if she was ovulating and your precum.Which, im guessing you are young bc any adult would and should know about that. Precum occurs during arousal its a really small amount and the guy cannot sense when it comes out...buut there are millions of sperm in it. If you didnt put it in far enough, there is a chance that the sperm won't make it through the vaginal cavity and the uterus. Find out when her last period was. A woman is more fertile about 7 days before her period. and lest fertile for the 7 days after. (on a regular cycle).

If this occured within the last 24-48 hours. Go to a drugstore and get plan B. Or my roomate had that sort of problem and she was on birth control so she took like 2 or 3 pills at a time. It made her sick but she said that it relieved the panic. (i wouldnt reccomend it).

I wouldnt be too scared. But look online for free clinics that offer plan b if you cant get to a drugstore or cant afford it. aaand there are thousands of abortion clinics in any area. start looking just in case. you can do it outside of your insurance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she could get pregnant cos you produce a little bit of sperm when you're getting ready for sex. but if you didn't climax and only stayed in for a couple of seconds it's not that likely.

if she's really worried she can get a morning after pill but that needs to be taken within a few days of the act.

the waiting around is going to be tough, let's hope that all turns out well. maybe you'll be a little bit safer because of this scare?

• 1 decade ago

Be Safe next time! Don't EVER have sex without a condom unless u want this women to be ur babymomma~ lol Just be safe always and I'm praying for u, but its a good chance she's not!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Most probably no...

But do ask your gf to take a pregnancy test just to make sure...

Be sure never hurts, right...?

Although you are scared, there's nothing you could do too...

What's happened has happened...

Be a man and face what you've done...

Girls are usually unable to face fear...

So you have to encourage and support her...!

If anything happens to your gf, are you going to abandon her and walk away as if nothing has happened...?

Are you going to be irresponsible for what's happened...?

• 1 decade ago

*sigh*

you shouldnt have done it...

why cant people just wait???

There isnt anything you can do but hope. Odds are she probably wont, but let this be a lesson. U should wait to have sex and if you chose not to, at least be smart enough to use a condom...for her sake if not urs

• 1 decade ago

i know this is gonna be hard to do but dont fret over it too much. there is a very good chance that she wont get pregnant! i hope she doesnt and i hope everything works out for you two.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If her mother is going to disown her, then she's not a mother at all.

I dont think she's pregnant..

Did any sperm come out..? >_>

• 1 decade ago

she may . so its to take sudden treatment. she can use some types of tablets to avoid getting pregnant it may helpful. but onething donot take too much doses it will affect her health

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

of course not...acually a extremely small chance that it will happen...pregnancy only happens if you release sperm in there..and i doubt you did after 2 seconds..your fine, relax

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.