Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you were going to die tomorrow, what would be your last words and who would you say them to?

• WOW
    Favorite Answer

damn u edward for never coming! and id say that to no one cuz edward doesn't exsist.

Source(s): excuse my french, i take spanish.
  • Erika

I stank at weblogging, ok? So i did not get as plenty out of Yahoo! 360 as maximum folk did...yet. a minimum of i substitute into nevertheless able to looking and meet different human beings like myself, and accomplish that with a clever expectation that my very own counsel and privateness have been secure. i won't say this in any respect with the recent Profiles equipment. It would not seem to paintings for me and it truly *truly* seems hellbent on making constructive each final troll and stalker can locate and harass me to no end. No thank you. i in my view think of you screwed the pooch this time Yahoo! it is a extensive and planned step backwards or perhaps *you* comprehend it. WTF is your undertaking? Do you hate your unswerving long-term consumer base that plenty? o.o (*sighs*)

hmmm. thats an interesting question. well the song famous last words is really cool. i can play it on guitar. but i broke my amp. anyway. i guess i would tell my family that i love them. cause when it comes down to it there arent to many people besides them that will always be there for you. i hope you didnt post this question because your going to die tomorrow. but if you are. you should tell your family that.

Oh boy, what a dilemma. I'd have to tell my husband how much I will always love him. If I knew I was to die I would also contact my family and say good-bye to them all, especially my grandson. I'd tell him how much I love him and I'll always be with him in spirit. And yes I'd have to say good-bye to all my friends on yahoo also.

I would definelty although is rather sloppy, have to tell my man how much i love him, and the short time we had spend together was the best in my life, thats what i would say before i die. god im a softy! x

• Deoxys

Jay Hind aloud

Cheers

To all my family members around me i would say

" I'm sorry for all I've done and i hope you forgive me. i hope to see you soon in the afterlife. I love all of you even if i never told you that. Take good care of each other and thank you for everything you've done for me. Bye."

Live and let die, eh? To Paul McCartney

Everything I've ever wanted to say to anyone because nothing could happen as a result.

I would say to my girlfriend "I really didn't mean to donkey punch you that hard, I hope the goose egg heals."