Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you were going to die tomorrow, what would be your last words and who would you say them to?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • WOW
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

damn u edward for never coming! and id say that to no one cuz edward doesn't exsist.

Source(s): excuse my french, i take spanish.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I stank at weblogging, ok? So i did not get as plenty out of Yahoo! 360 as maximum folk did...yet. a minimum of i substitute into nevertheless able to looking and meet different human beings like myself, and accomplish that with a clever expectation that my very own counsel and privateness have been secure. i won't say this in any respect with the recent Profiles equipment. It would not seem to paintings for me and it truly *truly* seems hellbent on making constructive each final troll and stalker can locate and harass me to no end. No thank you. i in my view think of you screwed the pooch this time Yahoo! it is a extensive and planned step backwards or perhaps *you* comprehend it. WTF is your undertaking? Do you hate your unswerving long-term consumer base that plenty? o.o (*sighs*)

• 1 decade ago

hmmm. thats an interesting question. well the song famous last words is really cool. i can play it on guitar. but i broke my amp. anyway. i guess i would tell my family that i love them. cause when it comes down to it there arent to many people besides them that will always be there for you. i hope you didnt post this question because your going to die tomorrow. but if you are. you should tell your family that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh boy, what a dilemma. I'd have to tell my husband how much I will always love him. If I knew I was to die I would also contact my family and say good-bye to them all, especially my grandson. I'd tell him how much I love him and I'll always be with him in spirit. And yes I'd have to say good-bye to all my friends on yahoo also.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would definelty although is rather sloppy, have to tell my man how much i love him, and the short time we had spend together was the best in my life, thats what i would say before i die. god im a softy! x

• Deoxys
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Jay Hind aloud

Cheers

• 1 decade ago

To all my family members around me i would say

" I'm sorry for all I've done and i hope you forgive me. i hope to see you soon in the afterlife. I love all of you even if i never told you that. Take good care of each other and thank you for everything you've done for me. Bye."

• 1 decade ago

Live and let die, eh? To Paul McCartney

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everything I've ever wanted to say to anyone because nothing could happen as a result.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say to my girlfriend "I really didn't mean to donkey punch you that hard, I hope the goose egg heals."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.