baby Names... what do you think of.....?

I was in the mist of looking for baby names and can harldy find any i kind of like..... what do you all think of :

Girls:

Eowyn Grace

Trinity Lynn

Boys:

Patrick James

i mean i have not def decided on one or the other.... im just asking opinions haha

Update:

oh and if you don't like them... you can say that aswell haha, just looking for general opinions

Update 2:

and i do relize the girl names are a little... um... unique... i guess.... but...i just don't want somthing everyone has... but i don't want them to stickout like a sore thumb... with a name like Apple... or Twinklefifi lol.. ( i actaully saw a star named thier kid that)

Update 3:

oh and Eowyn is pronounced (a-oh-win)

Update 4:

lynn is my middle name..... thats why i chose it.....

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

=)

I'm not loving Eowyn or Trinity, but Grace and Lynn are ok and Patrick James is really cute!

x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi.

The name Eowyn looks so much like the boy's name Eoin which is a form of Owen, and it doesn't match well with a pretty feminine name like Grace. How about Olwen? I am sure that is a Welsh girls name. My favourite names to go with Grace are Eliza Grace and Emily Grace.

I am not a fan of Trinity, not a name that rolls easily off the tongue. Lynn is a common middle name and doesn't sound like it has been given much thought.

Patrick James is lovely, while I'm not a big fan of Patrick, it is a good traditional name, and I love James!

That is just my opinion!

• 1 decade ago

I like Patrick James a lot!!! I do not like Eowyn....(probably because I can't even pronounce it) However, I do like Trinity, but not with Lynn, I like Trinity Grace!!!

I love these names too...

Girl

1. Hayley Marie

2. Amelia Anne

3. Gracie Lynn

Boy

1. Coleman Brooks

2. Logan Michael

3. Patrick James

4. Noah Alexander

Edit- I actually changed my mind...maybe I do like Trinity Lynn! Very unique!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't love the girl names. Instead of Eowyn Grace, how about Elizabeth Grace or something like that? Patrick James is very cute though. :] Good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like the name trinity, the name eowyn is unique, i personaly like the name owen better, the name patrick makes me think of spongebob, my brothers name is padon (pay-den) if you are trying to go for a name that starts with a p.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The name Trinity Lynn is the best one.

• Cat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I love the boys name.....from the girls I like the name Grace but not any of the others. How about Grace Lynn?

• Nats
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I really like Trinity Lynn. It's unique!

• 1 decade ago

Eowyn is the most horrible name I've ever heard, except for Maximus.

I mean seriously...

• 1 decade ago

Well, the names aren't bad...but: Eowyn reminds me of Lord of the Rings (which i like)...and no one will pronounce it right. I would pronounce it ee oh win....so good luck deciding!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.