baby Names... what do you think of.....?

I was in the mist of looking for baby names and can harldy find any i kind of like..... what do you all think of :

Girls:

Eowyn Grace

Trinity Lynn

Boys:

Patrick James

i mean i have not def decided on one or the other.... im just asking opinions haha

oh and if you don't like them... you can say that aswell haha, just looking for general opinions

and i do relize the girl names are a little... um... unique... i guess.... but...i just don't want somthing everyone has... but i don't want them to stickout like a sore thumb... with a name like Apple... or Twinklefifi lol.. ( i actaully saw a star named thier kid that)

oh and Eowyn is pronounced (a-oh-win)

lynn is my middle name..... thats why i chose it.....

Favorite Answer

=)

I'm not loving Eowyn or Trinity, but Grace and Lynn are ok and Patrick James is really cute!

x

Hi.

The name Eowyn looks so much like the boy's name Eoin which is a form of Owen, and it doesn't match well with a pretty feminine name like Grace. How about Olwen? I am sure that is a Welsh girls name. My favourite names to go with Grace are Eliza Grace and Emily Grace.

I am not a fan of Trinity, not a name that rolls easily off the tongue. Lynn is a common middle name and doesn't sound like it has been given much thought.

Patrick James is lovely, while I'm not a big fan of Patrick, it is a good traditional name, and I love James!

That is just my opinion!

I like Patrick James a lot!!! I do not like Eowyn....(probably because I can't even pronounce it) However, I do like Trinity, but not with Lynn, I like Trinity Grace!!!

I love these names too...

Girl

1. Hayley Marie

2. Amelia Anne

3. Gracie Lynn

Boy

1. Coleman Brooks

2. Logan Michael

3. Patrick James

4. Noah Alexander

Edit- I actually changed my mind...maybe I do like Trinity Lynn! Very unique!

I don't love the girl names. Instead of Eowyn Grace, how about Elizabeth Grace or something like that? Patrick James is very cute though. :] Good luck.

I like the name trinity, the name eowyn is unique, i personaly like the name owen better, the name patrick makes me think of spongebob, my brothers name is padon (pay-den) if you are trying to go for a name that starts with a p.

The name Trinity Lynn is the best one.

• Cat

I love the boys name.....from the girls I like the name Grace but not any of the others. How about Grace Lynn?

• Nats

I really like Trinity Lynn. It's unique!

Eowyn is the most horrible name I've ever heard, except for Maximus.

I mean seriously...

Well, the names aren't bad...but: Eowyn reminds me of Lord of the Rings (which i like)...and no one will pronounce it right. I would pronounce it ee oh win....so good luck deciding!