Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

Special name for websites with wide margins?

I can't think of a good way to put this. I was wondering if there was a name to the type of design where there are large margins on the sides of the site, similiar to the way YA! is laid out?

1 Answer

  • Opal
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Those are just considered centered layouts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.