how do you and your partner compliment each other?

kinda like a ying/yang thing.like bread and butter compliment each other right?

uh huh...i see.

Favorite Answer

I am the emotional type. Very intuitive, love romance, very aware of the needs of others. My partner, John, is the exact opposite. For a while, we saw this as being incompatible....as a draw back that would probably create distance between us and eventually cause a breakup. Speaking for myself, i thought i could be happier with a person more like me, but eventually i realized that John was good at everything that I was not. And vice versa. We fill the voids of each other's shortcomings. Together, two very different people live a well rounded life. It's kind of like a jigsaw puzzle: one of us is the sky, one of us is the scenery. Until you figure out how all those pieces can fit together, you just don't have a whole picture.

My partner is the cultural one, always arranges for our entertainment, like movies, trips, concerts, museums. I am in charge of the practical aspects such as budgeting money, what we can afford. But mostly, I try to make his life as stress-free as possible, and give him the things he always wanted (e.g., taking trips to Paris, Rome, Barcelona) and he does the same for me.

I do not have a steady partner, but when I am out with someone it usually goes like this.

"Carl, I simply love your chicken." And I respond:

"Yours too my friend."

I have never yet heard bread saying to butter "ooh, you're so absolutely perfectly yellow" or whatever....

I think you mean complement. With an 'e'.

partner must be some what diffrent what i do not have mine must have, what i can not do it mine must be able to do ........ and so on

that why we nead each other all the time

If I told you that I'd be arrested!