Writing a letter?

If you were to write an anonymous letter to someone you know who has had an affect on your life either in a positive or negative way. What you say?

You are writing to say something you wish you had said or done.

For a college project i would like to create a collection of unsent/unsigned letters people would send. However i need to see examples of what people would put. It would be great if you left some ideas. It is sort of like the post secret thing, where people wrote their secrets on a postcard.

Favorite Answer

If it were a positve letter, I'd probably sign it. If it were negative, I would definately sign it. But I get teh drift of the hypothetical nature of your question.

I try to say things to people's faces, but I have written letters to celebrities who've inspired me, Writer's, scientists and what have you. I tell them what I think - you have influenced me and I appreciate it. I don't allow people to infkuence me in a negative way. Even my mother, who was a drug addict aqnd an alcholic, there were very positive effects from her influence. Like, I don't drink or do drugs, I've learned empathy for others and to love people in spite of their obvious failings.

SO, I think there is something heartfelt that we can say to people, and I would try to use the letter to let them know, they did have merit and someone was paying attention to them and found something good there.

I wouldn't send an anonymous letter full stop.I still would not write it if I'm writing a letter I would put my name on it.

Just dont put your name, this is a great way to tell someone how u really feel and they will not know it was you.

If I had something to say (negative or positive) I would say it and sign my name.