Advertisements for iPod Touch?

have you seen any ads for the iPod Touch on the internet, in any magazines, on tv, or elsewhere?

i have a marketing project, and im having a lot of trouble finding material on base price of the iPod Touch(with packaging) and on the advertisements they are using.

any references that i could go to to find information would be helpful! thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

I have one, but I haven't actually seen any advertisements for the iPod Touch.

Here is something I found:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/ads/

I googled iPod Touch ads. maybe you can find something more. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Well, the website says $299 for 8gb and $399 for 16 gb. As for the commericials, call them and ask. The number is 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753)

song video clips soak up ALOTT of area. attempt taking some off and including greater songs quite, or rotating your alternatives. I definitely have one too, and its all loaded up with song, and it purely has 7.2 GB used up something is from application. 2.54GB taken up on yours is from the song purely. Then seem how plenty your video clips soak up.

go to apple.com