Have you ever walked into a place and seen your EX?

that you haven't seen in years, that you broke up with in a horrible way?

Favorite Answer

I've only done one person that way. The others were just friends or people I was dating, and not able to be classified as "ex."

There is one such friend I am desperately hoping I never meet, unless he is healed of his mental illness. He got married and beat the crap out of his wife and got divorced.... It seems each time I heard about him from someone (and it's been a while now) he had gotten worse and worse.... he has a good reason to be angry with me coz I ruined his prom....

BTW, person of interest: did you know half your face is more open than the other? Very interesting indeed.

Yes. Walked into a 40th birthday party and saw an ex from 22 years ago (who lives the other end of the country). First thing he did was apologise for all he'd put me through. Was really tough cos I still hold a flame (and so does he, it appeared) but had my current partner with me at the time !

This happened to me just last week! I hadnt seen the dude in about 7 years. There was an awkward stare for a moment and then we shook hands.

not an ex, but an ex best friend that we "broke up" in a horrible way. yeah, bad times.

Yes at my former employer, when I visit my friends!

By the way, you're wanted for an imaginary murder in 43 states! When I grow up I'm wanna look just like you!

Source(s): AMW, Cops, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnnie Walker
  • Yes he was supposed to my high school sweetheart 'till i met my husband,My EX was in The Pizzeria While me and my sons were eating LAST night.

yes, I walked into a strip bar and an old girl friend was showing the boys her charms, she said hi, I put a buck out and said hey

Yes...15 years later. I STILL felt guilty.

Yes! At the mall.. I thought I was going to have a panic attack. lol

Yes, it sucks when that happens, try not to be seen... Especially if your new spouse is with you and they don't like them...