Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearNintendo Wii · 1 decade ago

my dads letting me get my christmas present EARLY?!?

okay so i was at my couzins last night and they had a wii it was freakin SWEET! this morning i was on ebay looking for wii's and there was a lot of them that were cheap my dad didnt let me try to buy any and then we got into this agrument about how i want a wii. he was like well what if i already bought you one blahblahblah. THEN he was like well fine and gives me this christmas present shaped like a wii box and now he says i can open it. i feel really guilty cause i only want to open it early if its a wii!!! what do i do?!?! or what does a wii box look like and how much does it wiegh hahah! EEK HELP

okay i didnt intend to sound spoild my dad is laughing at me cause he says i shouldnt feel guilty. he says i already no theres not santa and that im 15 and its my choice now to do what ever. and he was about to open if for me but i wouldnt let him.

DOOOO I PEEKED ITS A ******* WII !!!!!!!! HELL YESS!

Favorite Answer

i feel sorry for your dad, he's trying to make it a suprise, you've seen it's a wii, i would realllly apolgise to your dad, and mabye get him a present, he got you a very very expensive one. I have one, i would be excited too :).

that happened to me once, ok 1st im sure he got you a wii beacuse if he didnt he would have been on ebay looking with you on wiis and seeing the prices, 2nd If you open the present now then by christmas then you wont be excited that xmas is coming for you yo open your wii.

apoligize to your dad and say youll wait till xmas and its best for both of you

Sounds like emotional blackmail to me and personally as a parent; I would be sure that the last thing you got for Christmas was a Wii! AND, I would lovingly escort you to the nearest homeless shelter and let you stay there until December 26th.

Christmas is about giving not demanding a TOY. I don't know how old you are, BUT get over yourself!

My parents alway let my brother and i open presents early, but not this year. I have to go to school for another week. That keeps my mind off opening presents. If i, were you i would wait. If your out of school start a project to get your mind off it. Crafts help me alot. It will be alot better to wait an enjoy Christmas!!

Source(s): Happy Holidays! i have a wii

i think the total weight of a wii is anywhere from 10 to 15 pound but that is just a guess,

p.s. open it on Christmas, its just more fun,merry Christmas! lol = )

he deff got u a wii so if u want 2 open it but then again xmas wud b boring if u had 2 sit and watch othr ppl as they opened presents if he said u shudnt feel guilty he mnt it so do watevr u want but i wud suggest just saying u can wait till xmas and saying thanx neway

• ?

Have some patience...you shouldnt have gone fussing about getting a wii when it is nearly Christmas.

Give your dad a hug and put the box under the tree. And wait with anticipation.

do not open what matter what you feel the guilt already. say you are sorry to your dad and put the persent under the tree and open it at chrismas good luck

omg spoiled! apologize for acting like a brat and wait until christmas