Lilly
Lilly asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How did Side Swept bangs come in Style and when will they go out?

Its just a chunck of shorter hair that goes across our face.

Haha, How random.

I mean I have them, there nice. But who would of thought?

I said " when " will they go out of style.

Favorite Answer

Styles come and go - like the seasons. some self-appointed expert determines "what's in".....or "What's not." The merchadisers get the "word" and push it down everybodys throat until it becomes fact.

The young are more susceptible as they've yet to establish a confident foundations and are subject to peer pressure and TV marketing blitzes.

Source(s): Tips for all different type of Hairstyles http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/11/beauty-...

I think that started in the 1920's when women started having bobs. But i'm not certain and it could have been much earlier than that.

It'll never go "out" they might become less popular for a while, but they'll keep coming back.

No one person can determine when they will go out. They came in a few years ago, after celebrities and a-list people copied "scene" hairstyles, like sideswept bangs and layering. =]

idk and they never went out of style