Does anyone know what Sydolil is used for?

I was told that sydolil a medication from Mexico is used for migraines. I have been suffering of migraines siince March after a car accident. After test according to American doctors I have nothing wrong and that the migraines of of stress and depression. I was given depression medication, the meds did help with the migraines but since I am not depressed I will not take a medication that is not for the problem that I have.

An aquantice recommended for me to take Sydolil for the migraines but I have been unable to find online what it is used for and any side effects.

Is there any way I can figure out why I have the migraines and how to get rid of them not just deal with them???

Any advise will be helpful.

Thank you

Update:

Thank you, that link was a big help. I greatly appreciate it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does anyone know what Sydolil is used for?

I was told that sydolil a medication from Mexico is used for migraines. I have been suffering of migraines siince March after a car accident. After test according to American doctors I have nothing wrong and that the migraines of of stress and depression. I was given depression medication, the meds...

Source(s): sydolil for: https://bitly.im/zM9gv
  • lapari
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sydolil

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The only thing that comes to my mind is the movie Deep Throat where the doctor is funneling coca-cola in to Ms. Lovelace's holiest of holies and drinking it out. LMAO Beer sounds much better to me but I was thinking that could cause a yeast infection so maybe it's best just to drink that straight from the bottle! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Can a doctor in the United Sates prescribe this?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.