Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

If you had a transformer, what would you want it to be?

I would have a transformer that could transform into a helicopter, so i could go anywhere... what would you want?

Favorite Answer

I'd want one that would transform into a computer. If that were its primary transformation, then it'd probably have extreme intelligence and would be able to find answers to my questions that much faster -- it might even be able to translate into my own language foreign comics/cartoons/video games that are viewed on it. Talk about a dream come true! :D

I think I would want to be Optimas Prime,Bumble Bee,or Star Screen because he can turn into a jet and then I could go anywhere I want.

i think id take star scream. we could fly anywhere really fast and he'll laugh as we blow up a bus full of children...i didnt mean that...

oh wait can i have the transformers who combine to make eliminator.i think thats his name.thatd be so sweet.

I always liked Soundwave from the Gen 1 series. He had a whole mini army at his disposal.

During the beast wars, the transformers turned into animals. I don't remember the name of the snow-leopard. but he would be my choose.

He was smart. fast. very kind. and would only fight to defend others.

id want bumble bee