Whats one thing you have been stressing about this holiday?

Favorite Answer

Being 12 and having barely any money to buy my family and my bestfriends presents

I'm really hoping my family and friends like the gifts I bought them, I worked really hard with saving up all my money I have, recycling all the cans and bottles my friends had exchanging them for money and just looking for the right gifts. Well I personally think I got them good gifts but I hope they will like them. **sighs** Well only time will tell until the special day when I get to see their faces light up when they open that very special Christmas present I bought them.

Getting the shopping done for my family and getting their presents in the mail. Done with both stress over.

• Beejee

Lower thy expectations.

Money

if im going to have enough money to finish buying for everyone & if ill be able to get to my grandma's house on xmas day..4 hours away..

will they like my gifts? will they hate them? how will i feel about theirs? am i overspending , am i underspending?

will gas skyrocket?

BLAH!!!

being 13 and having no money for gifts.

Getting presents for everyone and whether or not they will like them...

well, i have a lot of homework and projects that i need done, i need to buy gifts for my family, and i need help on my project!

merry christmas!

help:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aun73...

hoping it wont snow so that way i can get to my family's house without anything going wrong.