My BF of 10-1/2 months wants a break?

My BF told me he wants a break and maybe just stay as friends but he called me last night and he was crying telling me he doesn't want to see me with another guy or he doesn't want to lose me I dont know what to think Please help me someone?

Favorite Answer

There is nothing strange in it. It is just a test for your b/f to see

if in that period he continues to think of you, miss your company and wants to see as soon as possible. So take it positively especially that he even cried telling not to see you with someone else. That means he was already missing you

and wants to continue his relationship with you.

So just wait a bit if you really want him also, and he will surely be back to you with more eagerness and forwardlooking to be with you for the future. You should be glad that he done so and not going out with you just for the hack of it and then he leaves you to somebody else.

that has pretty much happened to me and u should really just move on. he's the one who wanted a break and he can't regret it. it was his own mistake. if u wanna give him a second chance, go ahead, but u gotta remember that he probably likes someone else or something and u never know when he may want another break or to break up altogether.

tell the guy to go to hell !! wtf ...he wants to break up but you cant go looking for hapiness elsewhere ? what a selfish jerk ...dont give into this stupid **** ...made the same mistake once ...this gives the guy the idea that he's gods gift to you and will start using u like a door mat and eventually loose respect for you ...dont let him think that he can use you and control you ...whatever u do ..dont seem weak and dont give in ...ask him what he wants and not seeing other people is out of the question ..good luck

Source(s): experience
  • tanaka

shall we see this guy is scared extremely scared, the two he fears his thoughts or he fears what he feels, He sounds extra like he doesnt comprehend what is going on in him and alot of guys of direction react in an immature way and stroll away. it extremely is a "boy" element yet alot of guys wade by it no remember if or not they dont understand what they decide on and cant positioned there finger on it and on an analogous time while its long previous they see what it extremely is, supply him extra time and enable him have a sprint room yet dont be afraid to invlove your self in an off-the-cuff communique with somebody else if the prospect arises.

• Smile

my ex boyfriend did that to me. he told me he wanted to take a "break" and hang out with his friends. turns out he wanted to sleep with other women. usually when a guy says he wants to take a break, that's code for he wants to sleep around so be careful.

sounds like ur bf is having a midlife crisis haha

anyway...he doesnt know any answers himself...so there isnt anything for you to do yet. He needs to figure this all out and all you can do is sit and wait for him to do it.

get out now!!!