Can i Use ?? PLEASE ANSWER?

im curous i wanted to ask , Can i use dial orange antibacteral handsoap on my tattoo that i got yesterday?

its not orange scent , its the color orange :)

Favorite Answer

I would use clear antibacterial soap, dial has ii. It is the best thing to use. Don't scrub on it to wash. Dab it with some soap and then water, db it dry. Then apply "A&D oitment" or "tattoo goo".

Source(s): Have tattoos myself

by orange do you just mean the color or is that the scent? If you are referring to the color, it will be fine. That is what my tattoo artist told me to use. The hand soap is easier to use than the bar too. Make sure whatever you use is non-scented so it won't irritate your new artwork.

Why do people on here not just call the tattoo shop and ask the artist who tattooed them. Instead of asking here only to be confused by the many different answers they'll get.

Call you're artist.

i wuld wait a day or 2 but it is antibacteral

i wuld wait a day or 2 but it is antibacteral so go 4it

Is it unscented? If so, yes. But I think the best soap for new tattoos/piercings is Provon. I love it.