Anyone have any experience with ING Direct bank?

Given the slippery atmosphere regarding banks nowadays, it would be good to have some firsthand information. TKS

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been dealing with them for 6+ years. I've never had a problem moving or accessing my money. They're very competitve in the mortgage market too. Though they insist on conventional mortgages with a good-sized down payment (25%)

Source(s): nb: my point of reference is ING Direct Canada
  • 1 decade ago

I really like ING Direct. I've had the "Orange Savings" account with them for over 2 years and yeilded about 5% consistently. They pay out dividends montly. Their rates are almost as high as most CDs and money markets but with the flexibility of a savings account. Most regular banks (like BOA) only offer .20 annual percentage yeild which is almost nothing! You can save and earn money with ING and it is simple to transfer funds to another bank account when you need to spend your cash. I highly recommend.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a savings account and a Roth IRA at ING. I like it because the site is not confusing at all. Watch out if you want to open their checking account, they will hard pull your credit.

• 1 decade ago

what would you like to know about ING Direct bank? Depoits in the banks are FIDC insured

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good investment

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.