I just got an ipod touch and want to know if there are any good places to download free music...?

i dont know if spiralfrog is good...i h8 limewire.. i heard it gives spam.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

think twice if you want to download from those free site for 2 simple reasons,

1. it is illegal

2. those sites are usually contains virus and it will just crash your system.

I will recommend you ipod download site, as a member of this site, you can download unlimited music, video, movie and game with no extra cost. The life-time membership only cost you $35. Once you are the member, you are in the exclusive member area and all music download is free

• 1 decade ago

yes, you go to limewire download what music you want then you transfer the downloads to share to iTunes it takes a while but it works I have the large video ipod and I have downloaded movies and music on my ipod this way! It does not give spam Ive been using limewire for 3 years who starts these things lol?

• 1 decade ago

spiralfrog is ok. it's really inconvenient, doesn't have to big of a selection, and just has a bunch of problems. Limewire doesn't give you any spam, spyware, or viruses unless you download some .zip files and program files. I haven't had any problems with it. You could also use bit torrent or any torrent sites.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.