I just got an ipod touch and want to know if there are any good places to download free music...?

i dont know if spiralfrog is good...i h8 limewire.. i heard it gives spam.

Favorite Answer

think twice if you want to download from those free site for 2 simple reasons,

1. it is illegal

2. those sites are usually contains virus and it will just crash your system.

I will recommend you ipod download site, as a member of this site, you can download unlimited music, video, movie and game with no extra cost. The life-time membership only cost you $35. Once you are the member, you are in the exclusive member area and all music download is free

yes, you go to limewire download what music you want then you transfer the downloads to share to iTunes it takes a while but it works I have the large video ipod and I have downloaded movies and music on my ipod this way! It does not give spam Ive been using limewire for 3 years who starts these things lol?

spiralfrog is ok. it's really inconvenient, doesn't have to big of a selection, and just has a bunch of problems. Limewire doesn't give you any spam, spyware, or viruses unless you download some .zip files and program files. I haven't had any problems with it. You could also use bit torrent or any torrent sites.