birdfoot asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 1 decade ago

SLP school in Dongjak, South Korea. has anyone heard of this school?

Also, can anyone tell me about this area? I am trying to set myself up with the best experience possible. Thank you!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

SLP is not a school. In Korea, they call it 'hak-won' which means after school service/ programme.

In SLP, they only teach English. Their main aim is to teach English. As you know many Koreans are ""eager"" to learn English.

If you walk along some buildings, you will find many 'hak-won' such as 'yes youngdo', 'yoon sun sang' 'chung dam' etc.etc.

I think you are mistaken. SLP is not a school. It's just a after service programme.

If you have more questions, just ask me.

• 4 years ago

greater innovations is mandatory to furnish an entire answer. Are you of Korean first rate? Do you communicate and comprehend Korean? Is the age 15 you gave an Asian age, or a western age? In Korea, the age of 15 is midsection college, no longer extreme college )this is going on how Koreans diploma age (lunar calender and 9 months interior the womb in the previous start) thinking the standards and how aggressive it quite is for midsection college scholars to pass into the main suitable extreme faculties, i might say confident, you will could take an front examination (that's assuming you're getting right into a typical extreme college, no longer a international college for the households of protection rigidity, public officers, diplomats...etc) you will possibly take lots of an identical center topics. so some distance as being on an identical point..that relies upon on you. Korean scholars rank interior the precise 5 interior the international while it is composed of math, technology and examining. scholars indexed right here are doing of their 2nd year of midsection college an identical math that the prevalent sophomore in extreme college interior the U. S. is doing. uncertain the place you're from, yet maximum of your questions particularly rely on no rely in case you comprehend Korean and could enter a typical Korean extreme college or a international college. so some distance as college existence. the day is long..many extreme college scholars do no longer pass abode till after 11pm or later in lots of situations. even while the college day is over, they could stay on the college in a learn corridor for some hours, then many pass to very own training establishments after that. Its a coarse existence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.