is it a big deal?

wen i started dating my bf, i upated my profile on fb that m in a relationship. however, my bf didnt do d same as he is still listed as single....im thinking of removing d update as i waited for over 3wks and he didnt update his.

is ds a biggie or am i just fretting for nufing

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been through this before. Have you mentioned it to him? It's probably not that important to him to change the status and you might be reading too much into it. Just ask him about it and see what he says.

Source(s): personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Post a comment to his page that simply says:

Single? ;0)

Yes, include the winking smily face, it makes it casual and cute. Maybe he just hasn't thought about changing it. He may have forgotten it's even there. Guys don't think like we do, remember that.

• 1 decade ago

If u r serious with him than its a big deal, but y don't u suggest to him about changing his profile n u can do it together (help him to do it) if he is still reluctant then u got trouble coming, he is just not serious with u

• 1 decade ago

You are fretting over nothing. He'll get to it eventually.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kind of, I mean why hasn't he changed his. I think you have the impression of maybe he wants to flirt around am I right? ask him why if it really bugs you.

• 1 decade ago

dont worry about it...

its just a profile update and nothing more...

dont let it get to you

• 1 decade ago

well you should ask him first and I dont think you should make too big of a deal about it, just casually ask him once.

• 1 decade ago

he should update it. ask him to change it, if he wont its kind of a bigger deal.

• 1 decade ago

learn how to type properly.

this isn't a text message.

oh yeah, he's playing you...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.