Dream i keep having?

well sometimes in my dreams i can tell what will happen like when my sis was in NC i had a dream she would come back within a week but i knew she wouldn't but that day she said she was comming home so a few days ago i had a dream that by best friends gf is gonna brake up with him but i always think that cuz she seems to care about him alot but she never used to like him like that but i just want him to be happy does this mean she might brake up w/ him? and if she does how can i make him feel better cuz he really and i mean REALLY loves her and he is the sweetest guy i kno but i just want her not to hurt him

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Life is full of the heartbreaks, so your friend will eventually heal from this. I think that the dream will more than likely happen. It will eventually happen even if you did not have the dream. You probably have this thing called Disavow (Day-sha-vo), I have it too. It's when you have these visions or you see things that will happen in normally a day or two. Are you sure that you didn't hear her say something about it? All you can do is comfort his if and when this happens. He will be appreciative for your kindness, and hey, maybe it was just a dream, afterall. For right now, I would't tell him about it because he will be all parinoid and stuff, and you don't want that. I would just keep to myself. Don't be rude to her if she does this to your friend. She just doesn't have feelings for him, that's all. Hope it helps and good luck.

P.S. You sound very nice to be this conserned for your friend!

• 1 decade ago

If you find that most of the time your dreams are accurate, then believe in them to a certain extent. Sometimes your instincts are strong, but you ignore them when you are awake, but when you are asleep, your subconcious mind tells you the truth and what is to come.

• haslam
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Your dream is in all probability telling you that the time is coming, yet you're able to opt to attend and notice. the explanation your boyfriend, interior the dream, isn't announcing it returned is using the fact the dream is translating that it is not yet time. whilst it extremely is time even inspite of the undeniable fact that, you will comprehend. good success :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

E-mail or phone your sister and ask her why she is doing this try not to be interfering with her personal life but hopefullly youll find out why. Then tell this to the boyfriend and try to get him to understand your sisters feelings and maybe you could show your sister what a great dude te dude is and then they'll like each other again.

Source(s): tried it and it worked
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first of all, dreams are more like your imagination. so i gues those people are close to you and you dream about them. your not a physcic. so if the girlfriend wants to break up, tell your friend to be strong and move on.

• 1 decade ago

wats is the question exactly the first part or the 2nd part???

repeated dreams mean that u really want to help the situation or the thing ur dreaming about!!! as a psychology student i can ans ur question but cannot understand wat u r willing to ask

• 1 decade ago

why in the name of Lord do you keep dreaming your sisters boyfriend?

are you in love with him?

• 1 decade ago

What is the question??

• 1 decade ago

whats the dam question here???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.