Tom S
Tom S asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What is the most expensive Christmas gift you ever bought?

For example did you ever give a car or a plasma TV as a gift.

Favorite Answer

The most expensive gift I ever received was a Christian Dior pink handbag that cost almost $2,000 from my boyfriend. The most expensive gift that I ever bought was a Plasma TV and Movado watch for my boyfriend.

Well keep in mind I'm fourteen going on fifteen on Dec. 30. So the expensive gift I ever bought my mom was this year. I think all together they're very expensive. I got her a Lancome perfume set on sale which was $54, a Vitamin C or facial cleanser set which was $80, I got her a snow globe that said, "God cannot be everywhere so he created mothers" that was like $20. I got her a sweater from Limited that was like $70, and then I got ehr this makeup kit/set sort of thing at Macy's that the orignal price was worth $500 give or take a little more I got it thought for just $90, I was stunned because it looked so nice and just wow. All together for her I spent $314 on her. But hey she's worth it so it doesn't bother me, it's just money and if I can spend it on her then it's all good.

i am only 11 and i dont celebrate christmas.... but i do sumtimes give gifts for the fun of it.

i gave my friend a nintendo ds lite game last year.it was like 20 bucks.

A flying model airplane for my boyfriend.