Why did God to you to be born?

Just give an answer.

Favorite Answer

you need and edumakation. learn some grammar my friend.

I'll give an answer just as soon as you submit an intelligble question

To whine about being persecuted for beliefs.

• clint

Because people imagined him and therefore he was born...

If God did not create man and Islam, then who on earth would be around as living proof to his creations and equality. God has promised paradise for those who believe and hell-fire for those who go against Him. He has given us the gift of life and Islam. A way of social balance. He has given us the answer to all of life's problems. We, in return are to praise Him. Our job is to worship Him. Only humans were created with "the two hands of God". God created everything in pairs. Man, woman; day, night; heaven, earth; paradise, hell-fire; body, soul. You cannot have one without the other. The Koran repeatedly affirms that all things are signs of God, which is to say that everything gives news of God’s nature and reality. As a result, many Muslim thinkers, the cosmologists in particular, see everything in the universe as a reflection or the divine names and attributes. In a famous saying, the Prophet explained why God created the universe: "God says, "I was a hidden treasure and I desired to be known. Therefore I created the creatures, so that I might be known."

The Quran mentions it as the highest quality of a Muslim:

"The most honorable among you in the sight of God is the one who is most God-conscious." (49:13)

Humility, modesty, control of passions and desires, truthfulness, integrity, patience, steadfastness, and fulfilling one's promises are moral values which are emphasized again and again in the Quran. We read in the Quran:

"And God loves those who are firm and steadfast." (3:146)

"And vie with one another to attain to your Sustainer's forgiveness and to a Paradise as vast as the heavens and the earth, which awaits the God-conscious, who spend for charity in time of plenty and in time of hardship, and restrain their anger, and pardon their fellow men, for God loves those who do good." (3:133-134)

"Establish regular prayer, enjoin what is just, and forbid what is wrong; and bear patiently whatever may befall you; for this is true constancy. And do not swell your cheek (with pride) at men, nor walk in insolence on the earth, for God does not love any man proud and boastful. And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; for the harshest of sounds, indeed, is the braying of the ***." (31:18-19)

In a way which summarizes the moral behavior of a Muslim, the Prophet (PBUH) said:

"My Sustainer has given me nine commands: to remain conscious of God, whether in private or in public; to speak justly, whether angry or pleased; to show moderation both when poor and when rich, to reunite friendship with those who have broken off with me; to give to him who refuses me; that my silence should be occupied with thought; that my looking should be an admonition; and that I should command what is right."

Man's Creation from the Islamic Viewpoint

In the beginning the Lord addresses all the angels: "I want to create a vicegerent on earth," (Pay attention to the worth of man in Islam. Even the Post-Renaissance European humanism has not been able to bestow such an exalting sanctity upon man.). God, being the greatest and most exalting from a faithful Muslim point of view, addresses the angels to introduce His vicegerent. Thus, with this providential address the mission of man on earth is clarified. That is, man's mission on earth is to fulfill God's creative work in the universe. Therefore, man's first superiority is that he represents God on earth. The angels objected, "Do you want to create a revengeful and vindictive creature to commit crime and bloodshed on earth again?" But God responds, "I know something you know not." And so, God became engaged in creating man. And this is the point which symbols, loaded with profound anthropological connotations, come into being. Since God wants to create a vicegerent for Himself on earth, He must, as a rule, choose the most valuable and sacred material. Yet He selects the basest matter. In the Qur'an there are three references relative to the material that man was made of: from a sounding clay, like unto pottery, and from mud. Finally, the Lord breathed His spirit into the dry mud and man came into being.

In the human tongue God is the most sacred and exalted being, while mud stands as a symbol of the meanest and the basest thing.

And the spirit of God is the most sacred, exalting, and the noblest "part" of His being. Accordingly, in creating man, God did not use His "breath, "blood," or "flesh"; rather He blew His own Soul into man. God is the most sublime being and His spirit is the finest entity for which man can possibly have an epithet in his language. Thus, man who was formed from mud and God's spirit is a two-dimensional being. For unlike all other beings which are one dimensional, man is two-dimensional; one dimension tends towards mud, lowliness, sedimentation, and stagnation while the other aspires to the loftiest imaginable point possible. So man is composed of two contradictions-mud and God's spirit. Thus man's significance and grandeur lie in the fact that he possesses two poles (mud and the spirit of the Lord). It is up to man to choose where to go, towards mud or providence. And as long as he has not selected either of the poles as his fate, struggle will perpetually rage within him.

• What the F*** are you trying to say?