Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

After along pregnant moment of absolute shock at seeing him cheating. what should she do?

Shes 18 married and churchgoing

Hes 26. smooth talking and a charmer and married to her

He got caught cheating with her first cousin

Hes known both of them since first grade

Shes pregnaNT WITH his child. Unknowingly by her , her cousin is also pregnant by him.

Her mom loves him like a son and he can do no wrong

Her mom says, no matter what he does, she should stand by her man

She further said dont listen to me I dont know what im talkingg about

I said she should leave him and file for divorce.

The wife is still in shock

The husband says hes the man of the hoiuse and can do what he wants to

Her job is to obey him and be faithful

I said this is america. That is rediculous.

Her mom says for me to mind my business. I left

Serious minded men and women may answer

All answers will be respected though

Many women say men think different from women and their answers will differe from the women. These same women say most women will say the husband is right

Despite the fact that the wifes mom loves him like a son. I still think she should divorce him

He told the prenant cousin all is well because at least the babies will be cousins . The pregnant cousin agreed.

I told the cousin that she ought to be ashamed.

She told me to mind my business, because hes good in bd

Wife seven months pregnant

cousin of wife sixths months pregnant but hides it with large clothes

With all due respect, My view is that any boy can sire a baby but it takes aman to be a father and i advise these women to either raise their own children themselves or find a real man who the children can lcall dad and who really is a father while making the sire of the baby pay child support. He help make them so let him support them. When the children get old enough, then let them decide if they want him in their lives but not while they cant make that decision.

Favorite Answer

I DO NT KNOW IF I COULD BE FORGIVING TO MY HUSBAND HE NOT ONLY CHEATED HE CHEATED WITH HER FAMILY AND I THINK THAT IS NOT FORGIVABLE. IF ITS A STRANGER YOU CAN TRY AND MOVE ON BUT THE COUSIN HAVING A BABY WELL ITS ALWAYS GONNA BE IN HER FACE AND SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS AND IF HE CAN STOOP THIS LOW AND NOT FEEL ASHAMED AT ALL HE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND GOD STAND AGAINST IT SO I WOULD LEAVE AND MAKE A NEW LIFE FOR HER AND HER CHILD

Your friend should divorce her husband and sue her cousin for adultery and destruction of her family. Especially since she was aware of what she was doing. She also needs to file for child support from her husband. She should also tell him to make sure her cousins baby is his. (If she had no problem being with a married man, who is to say that she isn't cheating on him)

It sounds like everyone is against her but you. If I was her I would disown the mom and cousin and move away from there. All they are doing is bringing her down.

I hate when men bring that "I'm the man and I can do what I want", crap. In their vows, they promised to forsake all others and keep themselves only to each other. In my opinion, since he broke his vows, she has every right to do the same (by doing what she needs to).

You must live in an area where people are very old-fashioned. I don't know anyone who would agree with the husbands actions, especially any women.

You are a good man, John for being concerned with the two pregnant women (cousins to each other), the man (who impregnated the two women) and his mother in law.

However, I hope you will not only look at the situation at present but also the future when these two women give birth. Let's be concerned with the children when they are born.

If you let the father leave, these innocent children will not only be born without a family, but also without a man they call "Dad."

If you let him stay, perhaps it will give this man a chance to fulfill his duty to his children, the children's mothers and maybe even discover his stupidity in the past and later fix the complications in the future. Hope is not only a virtue but also makes us believe that people can change.

Give him a chance! Some people change somehow, sometimes. Meantime, with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, this is still a beautiful world to live in.

Strive to be happy! Take care and Happy holidays.

Think of what's going to happen when the cousin starts pressuring him for CHILD SUPPORT. He must be a stupid redneck. Only men like that (and lots of poor blacks) think the way he does about being able to do anything as "man of the house" anymore. And having the same daddy makes them "half brothers" as well as second cousins. Just because men think differently (and a lot of time with the "little head") doesn't make them right about things. And the cousin should be ashamed of being made pregnant by him. Especially in such a short time compared to when the wife got pregnant (one monthe apart!!). His job was to be just as faithful to his wife as she is to him. And I wouldn't blame her for leaving him as soon as she can.

• April

Their problem, their solution. If I were one of the women, I'd divorce the guy. If I were either of the women, I'd have been on the bc pill...... pity the children to be born into this mess. It amazes me to no end how and why women choose to become preggers with no ability to support these children, and having one born into an unstable or non-existence relationship.... every child deserves a loving set of parents prepared to be parents. Frankly, in a better world, they'd all be jailed.

These people sound like something straight out of Jerry Springer. Their collective intelligence is seemingly around the level of a rock.

I feel very sorry for the babies that will be born from this.

If the woman puts up with this, then she deserves what she gets.

Her husband is not right!! Unless she wants to be totally submissive to her husband, controlled by him.....and will condone his cheating ways...she should divorce him and sue for child support....."he is the man of the house and can do what he wants"....She better get of out of this ridiculous marriage now while she is still young and has very little time invested in the marriage...

is this for real? if so, what a shame! i am with you...she needs to leave that loser. if it was me, i wouldnt even have his baby (God forgive me, but i really doubt i would) but hey different folks different strokes. he is no good, she need to leave and file for divorce. he sick and perverted is this. i cant even believe she is considering staying with him. she sounds like a loser just like him, no wonder why her mom is telling her to stay. he must have a bid magic stick because she is still sprung on him...otherwise, why else would she still be there thinking about leaving him. my bags would've been packed and i would have left his sorry ***. that is why i cant believe there is a woman out there that allows men to treat her this way. my heart goes out to her, she must not love and respect herself enough because she doesn't know her worth. she deserves better that is all i am saying.

I am not sure what religion she is but I would leave. If she caught him with her own 2 eyes then just because she is pregnant and others like him that is no reason to stay. It will only get worse.

• C>/

Married and pregnant at 18? She's a real rocket scientist.

She if she has the sense to leave him, get an abortion, and start her life over again.