Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what movie would you rather see " i am legend" or "national treasure 2"?

Favorite Answer

I wanna see both of them actually, but since I loved the first National Treasure movie so much, I'm especially excited to see the sequel, so I guess I'll pick that one.

National Treasure 2

• Ben

"I Am Legend," considering how good the book was, but eventually I do want to see "National Treasure II" too. I'm also looking forward to "Cloverfield."

• Ummmm thats tough. But i've been waiting for National treasure 2. But I want to no wat happens at the end of I am Legend. Soooo Both.

i say i am legend yesturday, IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER, it has the best inticate plot

i rate it a 10/10 you gotta watch it in theaters its only good on the big screen and you gotta have surround sound BEST AUDIO EFFECTS EVER MADE and thats coming from someone whos been buying dvds and has over 500 movies that i bought since 1999

NATIONAL TREASURE 2, THE BOOK OF SECRETS

i'll see both but i think i'll go to i am legand first it's looks interesting but national treasure looks like a fun movie

I am a legend sounds more interesting :)

I am legend.

EVRYONE GO SEE I AM LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!

IT"S SOOOOO WORTH IT!