12 inches of snow in under 6 hours?

will you be shoveling out? i live on a beach in massachusetts and we are getting clobbered,we have well over a foot of snow,and it is not letting up,how much snow did you get?and do you think there will be school,or work tomorrow?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

iIL Sing you a Song wile your shovelling it`?? oh i do like to be beside the Seaside-oh i do like to be beside the Sea`?? ha ha`--bet the kids love it`??

Source(s): ``LOL`
  • 1 decade ago

Funny you should ask...my brother is from CT and planned to come here to a "Nordic country" ´(Sweden) and was prepared for a lot of snow and cold...lol... Unfortunately we had no snow and was always well above zero.

So no... we haven't got any snow yet and the way it has been for a few yrs., the weather is warming up here.

It would be nice with a snow storm, especially for Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

I live in England and cant remember the last time we had snow (apart from a little flurry) my Grandchildren have never seen it and are longing to make a snowman!

• 1 decade ago

here in Kansas city we got 4 to 8 inches of snow. and you are gonna have a snow day up there. trust me you will

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In Michigan we got about 5-6 inches last night, as we say in Michigan, you're lucky :p Usually when we get 5-6 inches we still have school/work. But if we get more, we'll probably call it quits.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chicago, About 11 inches of snow.

And yeah i think there will be tomorrow

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.