what's wrong if I haven't watched sailor moon nor heard about it before? why did I get a thumbs down?

see this question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgaGz...

I've got a thumbs down because I haven't watched sailor moon, wtf!!

what do you think guys? is it wrong?!

thank you guys, I feel a bit relieved right now, what really annoyed me was someone considered me a kid who didn't see those anime, but to tell you the truth my first anime series were chibi maruko-chan and doraemon! now aren't those old?! heh, anyways just forget about it and thank you all!~

^_^ I'm really happy now^^

• RoChEr
    Favorite Answer

hahahahahahaha arigato!!!..mowahahahaha you're so funny my friend!!...no there is nothing wrong with it!!! ^_^ don't feel bad ok???....some of the actions here are just...unexplainable!!!!..seriously don't worry about it!..anyways you have a great taste in anime!...and hey!..zorro RULES! ^_~

oh btw...happy eid!

~have a great day~

RoChEr

some random person who likes Sailor Moon probably gave you a thumbs down, and I've never seen Sailor Moon, but don't worry about that, you see a so many of up and down thumbs in the religion+spirituality section it's not even funny

There's nothing wrong with not watch Sailor Moon before. I don't know who put the thumbs down, but i think there's nothing wrong if you haven't seen Sailor Moon.

P.S. Just to cheer you up, i got you a thumbs up! ^.^

maybe it was because you've seen only 2 eps of dragonballz not because you haven't seen sailor moon? ^^ you can never know what's on people minds but what's the prob, you also get 4 thumbs up! if that would make you feel better i haven't seen alot from sailor moon too nor i wanted to watch it even more..

Thats strange. Why would they thumbs-down you? You were telling them that you hadn't heard of Sailor Moon in a question asking whether we know anyone who hasn't heard of Sailor Moon. That makes a whole lotta sense, huh? <3 It was the thumbs-down faerie I tell you! Evil little creature. =D

• haslam

Bella isn't attempting to kill herself. She is doing risky issues to pay attention Edward. perhaps via in simple terms seeing the action picture, it wasn't sparkling, yet interior the books it is defined extra desirable. whilst she jumped off the cliff she did not comprehend that she grew to become into going to get caught up interior the wave. you certainly have a wierd view on the action picture. the place you notice stalking, human beings see love and friendship. in case you illegally watched New Moon, i think of your morals are incorrect and that is why you do not understand the action picture.

lols no worries cos i havent watched sailor moon or the other anime stated and from what i know actually quite a lot dont really like sailormoon cos its too, hm childish and girlish. and i think so too. i cant stand this kind of anime lol. i think the person who gave u thumbs down is too selfish. maybe he/she loves the anime but he/she cannot do that to those who doesnt watch sailormoon.

Wow... I came into in the Comics and Animations section and saw your question - which leads to my question... o_0

I honestly don't know why someone gave you a thumbs down, my question was only an opinion typed question -- therefore everyone is entitled to their thoughts and there is no right or wrong answer...

It's just one thumbs down. Unless that individual answers this question you will never know what he/she was thinking. And if someone claims to be that person, you can't be sure they are telling the truth.

probably because of sailor moon obessed fans or because of the people who go around and thumbs down everyone who answers

• *Lily*

Before I can answer this question, you've told everybody to forget about it!? But I still want to answer anyway...haha... :P

Nothing's wrong with your answer, those people easily feel offended by some answers that don't harm anybody, they need to grow up a bit... (No offense) =)