Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what do you get a boy for christmas??

ok so i have been kinda dating this guy since before halloween and i havent seen him in a while but i know he likes me and my friend that i meet him through told me that him and his friend called her and asked her what he should get me... so i know i have to get him somthing but i am not exactlly sure what... guys are soo hard to buy for!! so any ideas would be great!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know what you are going through because I am going through the same thing. Don't you just wish Christmas was like Valentines Day? Well, you can't just get him a card! Does he have any hobbies or fave sports? If so, get him something having to do with it, such as get him a football jersey for his fave football team! Or if he likes soccer....get him a new soccer ball! Tennis? New tennis racket! Hobbies are simple if he shows horses! Get him something with a horse on it....such as a small statue with a horse on it and the words on the bottom saying 'Merry Christmas'. I hope I could help!

P.S My BF and me go iceskating together so I got him a snowglobe with a couple ,iceskating on a lake together!

Source(s): My mind!
  • 1 decade ago

Do you know if he has a gaming system? You could get him a new game. Or a gift card to somewhere he likes to shop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depending on what he likes

• 1 decade ago

Playboy......B/c for all you know he might just go and get you some Victoria secret..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

skate broad

• 1 decade ago

a girl

LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.