I need warm climate...??

I live in Italy and want to go on holiday to a place with a warm climate during this time - that is not too far away. Any suggestions? Thanks

Favorite Answer

PEOPLE! FFS! IT'S EUROPE! Category! Why the **** all of you are saying India, Sahara, Egypt!? They are in Asia or Africa.

But I recommend you to go to the Spain or Greece or Turkey because it's really hot in there. =]

Egypt. Sarm -ach -sekh dont know the right transcription. sea resort, coral reefs.

there is no warm climate region in Europe during winter season. that is probably why we reccomend the nearest locations in the mediterranean.

btw Turkey is in Asia, too. sweep the trash off your treshold, first.

The Sahara. That's just a couple hundred kilometers away, right?

Seriously, maybe you could find a place on the Mediterranean coast or a small island in the sea.

• Cute

well .. it is kinda far but i donno wat'll be far for u coz i've never gone abroad

anyways india has a super warm climate ...its like hot 24/7 ,

some places are warm even in winter

and if u wanna experience weather where winters r so hot that u need fans , mumbai/bombay(same place...new and old name respectively) and goa are perfect 4 u