Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

i would like my daughter to become a child model for Old Navy, Gap, etc. Where can I find information?

Favorite Answer

Here is some information from Gap Inc's website (for Gap and Old Navy):

Question:

How can I apply to be a model for one of Gap Inc.'s brands?

Answer:

Gap, GapKids, babyGap, gapbody, Banana Republic and Old Navy normally do not work directly with individual models. Since we're always faced with frequent changes and tight deadlines, we use professional modeling and talent agencies almost exclusively, as we have found them to be the best sources for short notice bookings. Because of the large volume of inquiries we receive, we cannot provide individual evaluations or agency recommendations, contacts or referrals.

Photo shoots for children take place in different parts of the country, and selections are made as needed from professional modeling agencies situated in each particular location. Currently, the age range for babies is 8 to 13 months; for children, 6 to 10 years. Adult models are photographed in New York, and assignments are made through agencies there.

Television commercials are generally created in Los Angeles and cast through agencies in the greater metropolitan area.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): daughter child model navy gap find information: https://tr.im/nZVG2
  • lynch

Gap Kids Model Search

Well I'm pretty sure that those stores would hire through agencies, so get to a modeling agency. They can help her land a job. Some stores will not hire people unless they are part of an agency, but I'm not sure about Old Navy or Gap. Hope I helped.

i dont know about old navy or gap but how old is ur daughter? if she is like 11-19 or in her teens she should model for Abercrombie Kids or Abercrombie & fitch!

1st log on to abercrombiekids.com or abercrombie.com

2nd scroll down to the little words

3rd click on help

4th read what it says and find the question that says how to become there models

4th click on it and do what it says

sorry if i couldn't help!!!!!

Why not visit one of the stores websites or give them a call to ask where to apply.

try ford modeling

Does your daughter want to do that?

an agent lots of competition..

if u go on the website they will help u but mostly u have to send u pictures in try it

Source(s): www.abercrombie.com www.gap.com www.oldnavy.com