promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

i would like my daughter to become a child model for Old Navy, Gap, etc. Where can I find information?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is some information from Gap Inc's website (for Gap and Old Navy):

Question:

How can I apply to be a model for one of Gap Inc.'s brands?

Answer:

Gap, GapKids, babyGap, gapbody, Banana Republic and Old Navy normally do not work directly with individual models. Since we're always faced with frequent changes and tight deadlines, we use professional modeling and talent agencies almost exclusively, as we have found them to be the best sources for short notice bookings. Because of the large volume of inquiries we receive, we cannot provide individual evaluations or agency recommendations, contacts or referrals.

Photo shoots for children take place in different parts of the country, and selections are made as needed from professional modeling agencies situated in each particular location. Currently, the age range for babies is 8 to 13 months; for children, 6 to 10 years. Adult models are photographed in New York, and assignments are made through agencies there.

Television commercials are generally created in Los Angeles and cast through agencies in the greater metropolitan area.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

i would like my daughter to become a child model for Old Navy, Gap, etc. Where can I find information?

Source(s): daughter child model navy gap find information: https://tr.im/nZVG2
  • lynch
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Gap Kids Model Search

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I'm pretty sure that those stores would hire through agencies, so get to a modeling agency. They can help her land a job. Some stores will not hire people unless they are part of an agency, but I'm not sure about Old Navy or Gap. Hope I helped.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont know about old navy or gap but how old is ur daughter? if she is like 11-19 or in her teens she should model for Abercrombie Kids or Abercrombie & fitch!

1st log on to abercrombiekids.com or abercrombie.com

2nd scroll down to the little words

3rd click on help

4th read what it says and find the question that says how to become there models

4th click on it and do what it says

sorry if i couldn't help!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why not visit one of the stores websites or give them a call to ask where to apply.

• 1 decade ago

try ford modeling

• 1 decade ago

Does your daughter want to do that?

• 1 decade ago

an agent lots of competition..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u go on the website they will help u but mostly u have to send u pictures in try it

Source(s): www.abercrombie.com www.gap.com www.oldnavy.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.