Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Pure Vitamin E on my Face?

Can I use Pure Vitamin E on my face as a light moisturizer.

If not What are some great organiic things I can use around my eyes and on my face?

Favorite Answer

Vitamin E is great for your face. It heals scars and it doesnt clog. Other organic things are:

1. olive oil- moisturize a small amount of olive oil on your face, and add an extra amount to cracked areas.

2. natural aloe- using the ooze from a tip of a leaf may work as a calming salve. Aloe vera products work wonders too.

3. rose water- dab some on your face for a refreshed feeling.

4. Milk-Soaking in a cool bath with a few cups of powdered milk or applying a milk-soaked washcloth as a compress can soothe irritated or sunburned skin because milk contains proteins and fats. But eventually the milk evaporates and will dry the skin, so moisturize afterward.

5.Look for products that contain goats milk. Its really

beautifies your skin. Make sure that you arent allergic to any of these products though!

Good luck! Hope i helped! :D

• miss_j

I use pure vitamin E, I love it. It's super moisturizing. I don't see why you wouldn't use it. It doesn't clog pores and it removes scars.

I also use rose water as an astringent. If you can find some, it's worth it.

yes very good for ur skin

its very good for skin

ask a professional