Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

how is the new movie "i am legend?"?

i wanted to go see it but i want to know if its any good

Favorite Answer

I was a good movie......for PG-13. If you are expecting super scary then don’t get your hopes up. Also if you read the book then you will be highly disappointed because they made some drastic changes between the two. With that said, if you read the book you will understand what is going on a lot more than most people who have seen it. The movie is very symbolic and if you aren’t into symbolism you will miss a lot of the true meaning behind what is going on.

Planes Trains And Automobiles When John Candy is singing The Mess Around in the car and eventually ends up going the wrong way down the interstate.

My husband and I saw the movie Friday night and we really enjoyed it. It was entertaining. And it had a lot of "jump out at you" parts. I would NOT recommend taking a woman who is in her last weeks of pregnancy to see it. But it is an interesting movie.

im going at 6 oclock to go watch it but my parents better hurry up from the grocerys to giv me money to watch it.omg if i miss the previews omg ill be pisssssssed.

It has been getting pretty good reviews. I haven't seen it yet.

it's ok, not as good as is hyped, but enough to get you to buy it when it's released on DVD

• i saw it on saturday its okay....

i he dies in the end though didnt really like the ending

i heard it's pretty good. i wanna go see it too.

Yea i seen it it's pretty good mo.......HE DIES AT THE END!!!!....haha

i haven't seen it, i just needed to say this:

to everyone who gives away the ending, thanks a LOT you a**holes...