Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

how is the new movie "i am legend?"?

i wanted to go see it but i want to know if its any good

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was a good movie......for PG-13. If you are expecting super scary then don’t get your hopes up. Also if you read the book then you will be highly disappointed because they made some drastic changes between the two. With that said, if you read the book you will understand what is going on a lot more than most people who have seen it. The movie is very symbolic and if you aren’t into symbolism you will miss a lot of the true meaning behind what is going on.

• 5 years ago

Planes Trains And Automobiles When John Candy is singing The Mess Around in the car and eventually ends up going the wrong way down the interstate.

• 1 decade ago

My husband and I saw the movie Friday night and we really enjoyed it. It was entertaining. And it had a lot of "jump out at you" parts. I would NOT recommend taking a woman who is in her last weeks of pregnancy to see it. But it is an interesting movie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im going at 6 oclock to go watch it but my parents better hurry up from the grocerys to giv me money to watch it.omg if i miss the previews omg ill be pisssssssed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It has been getting pretty good reviews. I haven't seen it yet.

• 1 decade ago

it's ok, not as good as is hyped, but enough to get you to buy it when it's released on DVD

• i saw it on saturday its okay....

i he dies in the end though didnt really like the ending

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i heard it's pretty good. i wanna go see it too.

• 1 decade ago

Yea i seen it it's pretty good mo.......HE DIES AT THE END!!!!....haha

• 1 decade ago

i haven't seen it, i just needed to say this:

to everyone who gives away the ending, thanks a LOT you a**holes...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.