i'm so bored i need idea i'm tierd of movies and swimming i need good ideas?

• Ralph
    Favorite Answer

snowboard, play video games, read/learn something...

Here's an idea...

Figure out what you want to do with your life and find a hobby pertaining to it (something you love). The most successful people start early and go after a sing obtainable lifelong goal...

When I retired (I'm 67 and had to retire because of a stroke) I thought I would go out of my mind having worked since I was a child, but I garden, write (18 novels to date) do chores around the house. If you are young enough take up tennis or some other sport that requires an active life style, grow roses and enter contest. If you love pets they have contests too.

go ride a go-cart

play mini-golf

a roller coaster

walk the mall and people watch

volunteer at a dog shelter

take a homeless guy a blanket

try out for a play at your local theater

there is lots of stuff to do, and although it sounds dorky or not alot of fun, you will never know until you try. And if you are not having fun...stop...go on to the next thing.

• marro

have you ever examine Twilight or Harry Potter? those are long and suggestions eating. possibly makes lists of what you go with to do once you will get out? do no longer enable your suggestions soften on the laptop ;) Sorry approximately your leg.

play video games,go shopping,hang out with friends.find a new hobby or do something that u really like that u haven't done in a looooong while.

Source(s): brain