Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

im getting a dog and i don't know what to name it i don't know if i will get a boy or girl.?

Favorite Answer

bailey works for both

Why not wait to find out for sure whether it's going to be male or female? I always wait a few days until I see the demeanor and behavior of the dog and pick a name based on that.

Our pit bull-rottweiler mix had a spicy attitude as a new pup, so I named her Cayenne...as in the hot pepper.

Meet your dog first. It's personality or looks will give you ideas for names. For example, it just wouldn't do to give the dog a name like "Kaiser" which means King when the dog's clearly a follower dog and not a leader (we call it alpha and beta dogs). Get to know your dog first. Don't be in a hurry. It doesn't have to be a female or a male sounding name either.

• K.B.

Name "it" to fit what you like. If you ride motorcycles name it Harley ! If you are like me and like TV and movies you could name it after a favorite character . I named my golden after a Seinfeld character COSMO ! My black labs name is Maverick(he came from a kennel called Top Gun Kennels) I'm sure you will come up with the perfect name. Good Luck

Spiky or Mr. Peepers for a boy

Cupcake or Snickers for a girl

Boy names : Copper, max. sammy, luke, lue

Girl names: Ava , racheal , sweetie

sandy or rex or max

fluffy

spot

max

alex

tracy

fifi

lola

chris

sam