Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

im getting a dog and i don't know what to name it i don't know if i will get a boy or girl.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bailey works for both

• 1 decade ago

Why not wait to find out for sure whether it's going to be male or female? I always wait a few days until I see the demeanor and behavior of the dog and pick a name based on that.

Our pit bull-rottweiler mix had a spicy attitude as a new pup, so I named her Cayenne...as in the hot pepper.

• 1 decade ago

Meet your dog first. It's personality or looks will give you ideas for names. For example, it just wouldn't do to give the dog a name like "Kaiser" which means King when the dog's clearly a follower dog and not a leader (we call it alpha and beta dogs). Get to know your dog first. Don't be in a hurry. It doesn't have to be a female or a male sounding name either.

• K.B.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Name "it" to fit what you like. If you ride motorcycles name it Harley ! If you are like me and like TV and movies you could name it after a favorite character . I named my golden after a Seinfeld character COSMO ! My black labs name is Maverick(he came from a kennel called Top Gun Kennels) I'm sure you will come up with the perfect name. Good Luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Spiky or Mr. Peepers for a boy

Cupcake or Snickers for a girl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boy names : Copper, max. sammy, luke, lue

Girl names: Ava , racheal , sweetie

• 1 decade ago

sandy or rex or max

• 1 decade ago

fluffy

spot

max

alex

tracy

fifi

lola

chris

sam

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.