Best friend problem please help....?

I got a new hair cut yesterday.It was long and poofy and very curvy. It was a mess and I couldn't do anything with it. I got it permanently straightened and cut to above my shoulders. I think it looks great. Everyone does. Everyone except my best friend. I went to her house to show her and she's just like "Oh. It looks okay. I don't like it that much though." You could even hear in her voice how much she didn't like it. I don't get it! I know I shouldn't care, but she is my best friend and it hurt my feelings. Any ideas on why she didn't like it?

Favorite Answer

Well maybe your friend has grown to like your old hair,

its you.

but she should be happy for you if you like it.

maybe you should ask her, be like "i was just wonder since you my bestfriend and all, why dont you like my hair? because my old hair was way worse than this"

or something.

idk, maybe she does like it but shes jelous?

This sounds like a jealousy problem. If other people think you look great, then your best friend probably feels threatened by you looking great. She's probably thinks now that you have good looking hair, you look better than her, and people will pay attention to you not her.

• BigDK

may be its only a casual true remark being a good friend she has expressed her opinions or its jealousy that you look too good and she is jealous of ot and said so to discourage you ....you only should decide as to how close you two are and how much you trust and value each others opinions

Yep shes jeaoulus

i think she's jealous of your new hair style, some people do that, i don't think she's a true friend.

pure jealousy !!!!!!

sorry