gool asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

who is better?

Randy Moss, Chad Kohnson, Marvin Harrison, Terrel Owens, or Steve Smith???????

Favorite Answer

steve young.

Terrel Owens

Terrell Owens,in spite of what his critics will say,it's his big mouth that gets him in trouble,not his work ethics,Moss on the other hand has quit on his team when things don't go his way

well out of all those that is tough. I would answer that by saying out of all those I would say TO. He is looking to score every time he touches the ball. Harrison would be next for states and getting open, He isn't looking to score and break tackles he like Bruce and Holt drop to the ground when they catch the ball.

Moss is a great catcher (TO is iffy with the drops.) He can break tackles but isn't as strong. He needs a QB to help him.

To is overall better than all of those.

well steve young is a hall of famer but i say its marvin harrison because by the time he is done he will hold every or almost every wr record

You just got Mossed

Randy Moss, he can preform miracles the way he catches passes he shouldn't have gotten.

Source(s): me