Christians/Jews/Atheists: Have you read the Q'uran? Would you?

Why or why not?

Update:

Please state whether you are Christian/Jewish/Atheist.

Thanks!

Update 2:

I have also asked Muslims Jews and Atheists if they have read the Bible.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just a question to those who say they won't read the Quran. How can you be sure that Islam is bad or the Quran is like other religious books if you never read it?

I am Muslim and open to read any religious books. It will help to understand other religions and will give insight to the beliefs and also to the behavior of other people.

Peace/salaam

• 1 decade ago

It's looks interesting. After the 9-11 attacks a lot of unecessary hate was created out of misunderstandings and just lack of knowledge. Though i haven't read it, i would like to in the future so i can get a better understanding of the muslim teachings and way of life.

• 1 decade ago

I would love to read that particular text. It would further my religious education. And I'm an agnostic. I love studying religions without ever actually getting into them.

• 1 decade ago

Atheist. Normally I don't read religious texts. They all contain vague mumbo-jumbo, I always wonder why these guys cannot talk in straight sentences. If you give me a good reason to read a book, I might read it, but I cannot see any at the moment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, I have read it.

Why? Because I was curious.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no i haven't and no i wont. islam is evil and a religion of killers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.