Christians/Jews/Atheists: Have you read the Q'uran? Would you?

Why or why not?

Please state whether you are Christian/Jewish/Atheist.

Thanks!

I have also asked Muslims Jews and Atheists if they have read the Bible.

Favorite Answer

Just a question to those who say they won't read the Quran. How can you be sure that Islam is bad or the Quran is like other religious books if you never read it?

I am Muslim and open to read any religious books. It will help to understand other religions and will give insight to the beliefs and also to the behavior of other people.

Peace/salaam

It's looks interesting. After the 9-11 attacks a lot of unecessary hate was created out of misunderstandings and just lack of knowledge. Though i haven't read it, i would like to in the future so i can get a better understanding of the muslim teachings and way of life.

I would love to read that particular text. It would further my religious education. And I'm an agnostic. I love studying religions without ever actually getting into them.

Atheist. Normally I don't read religious texts. They all contain vague mumbo-jumbo, I always wonder why these guys cannot talk in straight sentences. If you give me a good reason to read a book, I might read it, but I cannot see any at the moment.

Yeah, I have read it.

Why? Because I was curious.

no i haven't and no i wont. islam is evil and a religion of killers.