Anonymous

American porn.?

When watching American porn,why do the women scream "oh ya"all the time.It sounds very funny and really fake.Do you do that in real life.In Britain we do not speak a word,and then we have tea and cake after.

• Runa
    Favorite Answer

Because its all an act, but most people want to be sold a fantasy, not reality. If they were after reality, they would be with their ladies instead of a DVD player.

2

Source(s): Live Sex Chat Website : http://camgz.com/?rVSz

It's moaning. It's dirty talk. And I hate to break it to you, but I've see Brit porn and girls there do it too. Porn caters to very vulgar, exaggerated sex, regardless of the country of origin.

come on....the British aren't that "prim and proper" I'm pretty sure you guys do some moaning during sex. btw porn is very fake anyway...so i wouldn't compare porn to a real sex life

It's a movie so of course it is going to be somewhat fake. And you shouldn't even be watching that stuff you sicko.

Because American guys are THAT good. LOL

I agree, though; most porn's SO fake and bad...

• jk

In ireland we dont even shake hands for fear we'd get pregnant and bring shame on the family.

Britain is so far more civilized. I used to date an Englishman at one time, and he would always say thank you afterwards........true!

lmao