Ink tag on jeans; I don't have the receipt?

My dad bought a pair of jeans for me last Christmas and when he paid for him the lady didn't take the ink tag off.

Its been almost a year and I just refound the pants in my closet (I didn't want to take them back to get the tag because I didn't have the receipt)

So can I take them to the store to get the ink thing off or should I just chuck the jeans up as a loss?

• Faith
    Favorite Answer

i'd just chuck the jeans up as a loss

I know a thief and they shared this info for your answer. It depends on what kind of ink tag it is. The kind that displays the ink - take back to the store. The kind that has the ink encased - get a lighter and burn the bulb end until it melts away the plastic and pull the pin/ink/balls out of the melted area. Use excessive force when pulling apart the tag from your jeans from each end. Be careful.

You sure can get the jeans back to the store and have the ink tag removed... but don't forget to bring the ticket with you!

• haslam

have faith me...take them returned to the keep. i'm at modern doing a seek for on the thank you to do away with the ink as quickly as you do away with the tag your self. DH offered a pair of denims on the mall and as quickly as we offered living, he discovered they had skipped over in all probability the main tags. (no alarm went off as quickly as we left the keep) The mall is an hour away and he offered the denims to placed on at modern. I cautioned him now not too, even inspite of the undeniable fact that.....luckily it extremely is down via way of the ankle and extremely often now not as glaring. TAKE THEM returned :)