my boyfriend got me a ring?!!! :\?

okay well my boyfriend got me a ring we've been together for about.....not even a month yet :\ and he already said I love you. We had been talking for a while and then after he asked me out saying he really liked me because I was the type of girl that every guy dreams of. So i said okay, one date and we'll see how it goes. On that day he was so sweet I can't even explain! He was such a gentleman. He said I love you but I thought it was like one of those friendly stuff when you say to your friends when like laughing "man i love you" that sorta stuff so i didn't say anything. Then we were sitting down cuddling and he said, I think you're the one. and I was so surprised O.o! I was thinking wow already?! and he said I feel like its love at first sight. And I don't know if I ever believed in that but he obviously did O.o. then he said for christmas he's getting me a diamond ring and ...he did. and now he wants to get my name written on him x] i think its so sweet but..is it too fast?!

oh he's already met with my parents and ive met his mom and my mom absolutely loves him and my dad thinks he's a stable guy. His mom thinks I'm very pretty and that he shouldn't let me go O.O XP

Favorite Answer

How old are you?

If you're young he doesn't know what love is.

Good luck (:

• Johan

Well, that is fast. Young people are known to fall in and out of love fast. He's acting on his emotions, whatever he feels he does, and it seems right, no matter how long it's been. Hopefully he doesn't do all this, or more, and leave it later.