Danny Phantom Last Episode rumor?

ok, ive been hearing this rumor about the last episode ever of danny phantom, and ppl say its gonna be a movie called "phantom planet"

is it true? is it gonna be a movie? i dunno, please tell me all u know, (serious answers only)

and if not, when will the last episode come on? and will they have a place to watch it if someone missed it? (a place where somone could watch all of it)

Favorite Answer

Dude, I'm sorry but the Phantom is dead.

Nick ended Danny Phantom with the Episode "Phantom Planet" quite a while ago.

"Phantom Planet" can be downloaded from torrent websites like thepiratebay.org, although that may be illegal in your country.

http://thepiratebay.org/search/danny%20phantom/0/3...

You might need a torrent client like utorrent. Download that from utorrent.com.

• I thought danny phanton was over. It will proabably be made into a movie, becuase nickolodon (sorry i cant spell) always makes movies for cartoons. { Jimmy Nuetron, Fairly Odd Parents. ASLO Zoe 101, and Unfabulous.}

One word: YouTube

nope not a movie

yes it is ending no moive