is it true???

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

played it once and it was a load of bullcrap

• 1 decade ago

I have never played with a Ouija board,and i don't ever plan to.Please read this article before ever using a Ouija board!

http://ghoststudy.com/new10/ouija_boards_explained...

Source(s): Ghost Study.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I have plaid it. It is true and works. I am afraid to ever play that again!

My sister and I were using it. The needle was moving around the board and I laughed and told my sister to stop moving it. I said, this is a bunch of bull s#*t! She said she wasn't moving it. I said, yes you are! She took her fingers off it and I still had mine on the needle and it was still moving around the board. I swear to god I wasn't moving it either!

The time we used this thing, it was in my room. After that, I was afraid to go back to my room. I always felt an evil presence in there.

• Not something to just play around with.

And if you ever do play around with one, and your dead fiance questions you getting married to someone else, listen to her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Unwise in my opinion, but this question has been asked before you know!

• 1 decade ago

I have, and it worked, I through it in the trash.

• 1 decade ago

Once, and it scared us so badly, we never did it again! They say it "invites" the demons in...so watch out!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• Kat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yup...it's very true....better if you know what you're doing, so be careful.

• 1 decade ago

no and never...that game is evil!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.