Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Do I look like my avatar?

Favorite Answer

Yes you do! You're super-cute!

Maybe 70-80% alike.

• Lelar

That's pretty close. The first pic of you reminds me of a Philapina. Your avatar doesn't look like that. The second pic doesnt look Philapina.

WOW! It's like perfect fit! You have the exact same, curly, black hair. Both your eyes are big and brown. And your face just has the same shape and features. You definitely look exactly like your avatar. They are both very pretty!

Actually, you're skin tone is lighter than your avatar's.

If you changed your avatar's skin tone to a lighter color then it'd be more accurate. Other than that, you're right on the money and very pretty. :D

• phree

I don't think you look like your avatar, why are you even trying? What is with the new obsession of people posting pictures and asking dumb questions that relate to the picture? If you just want to share your pics, then do that.

Your avatar has a little darker skin but youare really close

• Not really becz the hair is like way curly and the eyes

No. You are far more beautiful, but why bother so much about your avatar-That is a sanscript word meaning reincarnated life. It does not matter to anybody.

You look a lot like your avatar

• simck

Yes! 90%

A Pretty Princess, huh?