Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Mexico Football fans?

where would you rather see ochoa at manchester united or bayern munich.bayern munich now want him.

here's the link its in spanish http://goal.com/es/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=51622... both teams have old goalkeepers

Favorite Answer

Its good to see an Ecuatorian that follows the Mexican league and its players.

Heres a star from me.

Manchester United.

You know even though there would probably be less pressure on Ochoa if goes to the bundeliga, i rather still see him in an important team in europe like Manchester UTD. Ochoa has alot of talent we all know that, we have seen it. Just imagine the day Ochoa becomes champions with Man UTD, What a great day it will be for Mexico and all the Mexican players. If that event happens it will surely bring more Mexicans to Europe.

extremely I wager there are purely 4 or 5 eu communities that would beat usa or Mexico. And thats a in line with threat, i'd say in line with threat as a results of fact they'd in all probability bring about Ties. Mexico has taken on Croatia Belgium, Portugal. Italy and maximum of others and that they couldnt beat us. shall we not circulate that far Spain at present have been given rocked by using the rustic. Is that the terrific which you have.

I say Bayern Munich cuz their goalie is about to retire (i think) so I say that that is going to be a good team for Memo, because in my opinion he might even be Titular of the Team

Manchester. Their other goalie is getting old, and ochoa has many years yet to play.

i like bayern munich more but if he goes to man u i would start liking them hmmmmm i guess i dont care as long as he goes to a good team than im good

I don't care if he goes to the BundesLiga 2, as long as he leaves Mexico for Europe!! Ok, maybe I was exagerrating about the BundesLiga 2 part. I think he should go to Arsenal.

i'd rather see him with Manchester United

i rather have him go to arsenal second option man u than bayern munich!